Apple Fennel Slaw Recipe
Makes: 8 servings
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 bulbs fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and halved
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To prepare the vinaigrette: Whisk together the lemon juice, chopped tarragon, and olive and canola oils in a small bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To prepare the salad: Cut the apple into thin slices and place in a medium bowl with the fennel. Toss with the vinaigrette and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe and photo by Epicurious.com