Oranges are a good source of fiber and Vitamin C. Mandarin Oranges are a good source of Vitamin A. They are naturally fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free!
How to Select
Choose oranges with firm, smooth skins that are heavy for size.
How to Store
Store pears for up to 1 week at room temperature or up to 3 months in the refrigerator.
5 Ways to Enjoy Oranges in the Winter!
- A Fruit-FULL Dessert! Add peeled, sliced oranges and grapefruit, orange marmalade, and vanilla extract. Serve topped with low fat lemon yogurt and shredded coconut.
- Orange Salsa. Grilled fish or chicken topped with orange salsa is sure to be a success! Combine orange peel, chopped oranges, tomato, cilantro, green onion, walnuts, and lime juice. Spoon over fish or chicken.
- Warm Your Day. Eating oranges added to oatmeal is a great way to start your day.
- Add to Salad. Add oranges slices, strawberries, and walnuts onto a bed of your favorite field greens for a salad that’s sure to please.
- Slice It or Just Peel and Eat! Whatever your favorite way to eat an orange is, just take a bite into this delicious citrus fruit.