Blueberries are low fat, saturated fat free, sodium free, cholesterol free, a good source of dietary fiber, and a good source of vitamin C.
How to Select
Choose firm, plump, dry blueberries with dusty blue color and ones that are uniform in size.
How to Store
Refrigerate blueberries for 10 days to 14 days.
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 15 Min Calories/serving: 208
- 1 (20oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8oz.) container low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple with half of the yogurt.
- In small wineglasses or juice glasses, alternately layer the pineapple-yogurt mixture, blueberries, and granola.
- Repeat the layering twice.
- Top each parfait with a dollop of yogurt.