Nutrition Benefits in Baby Red Potatoes
Fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free and an excellent source of vitamin C .
Side Delights Steamables
- The fast, easy, delicious way to serve fresh steamed potatoes with any meal
- Triple washed, microwave in the bag, ready to eat in 8 minutes
- Steamables potatoes can also be removed from the steaming bag and cooked in any conventional manner such as boiling, roasting, baking or slow-cooker.
- Available in seven delicious varieties: Fingerling, Golden, Red, Russet, White, Sweet, Purple.
- Light blocking technology extends shelf life
- Shelf-stable: refrigeration not required or recommended
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic & Herbs
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 30 Min Calories/serving: 125
- ¾ lb fingerling potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly (hands work best) until the potatoes are coated evenly with oil and spices.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in baking dish. Cover with a lid and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove lid. Turn potatoes and bake uncovered until potatoes are soft and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and mix with butter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.