Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
About Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
With POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils, enjoy the sweet, tart taste of Wonderful pomegranates just by opening a package. Ready to serve, POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils add color and flavor to all your favorite dishes.
How to Store
From the date they are packed, fresh pomegranate arils can last up to two weeks refrigerated in a sealed plastic container.
Frozen pomegranate arils can last for many months in the freezer. To freeze pomegranate arils, spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in a freezer for two hours or until frozen. Transfer frozen pomegranate arils to a resealable plastic bag or container.
POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils have vitamin C, fiber and they’re known for their unique antioxidants, polyphenols.
Greens with Pomegranate
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 30 Min Calories/serving: 146
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- Ground black pepper
- 6 cups lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup pink grapefruit sections
- 2 red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4.3 oz container Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, water, mustard, and garlic; season with ground black pepper, if desired.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the remaining ingredients together.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and toss until greens are evenly coated.