Fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free, an excellent source of Vitamin C.
How to Select
Choose blood oranges heavy for size without soft spots.
How to Store
Store blood oranges at room temperature for up to 1 week, or refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
Servings: 12 Preparation Time: 10 Min Calories/Serving: 45
• 1 lb shredded cabbage
• 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced into wedges
• 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
• 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
• 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Mix together coleslaw mix, nuts, and mandarin oranges in large bowl.
- Stir in the Italian dressing and soy sauce.