Fresh Cut Cauliflower Rice
How to Select
Cauliflower rice should be white in color and firm to the touch.
How to Store
Store unused cauliflower rice in an air tight container in the crisper section of your refrigerator.
The term “nutritional density” is used to describe foods that provide substantial amounts of vitamins and minerals and relatively few calories. cauliflower rice are a perfect example of this. Cauliflower, which belongs to the same family as cabbage, is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex and minerals including iron and calcium.
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 30 Min Calories/Serving: 68
- 1 package fresh cut cauliflower rice
- Olive oil or canola cooking spray
- Lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, cut into quarters
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put cauliflower rice in single layer on cookie sheet or baking dish. Add red onion, shallot and garlic.
- Spray with cooking spray and stir to coat. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned. Stir once during the baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put back into the oven for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve.