How to Select
SunGold kiwis are sweet and juicy with golden yellow flesh and smooth skin. When selecting a SunGold kiwi remember to choose one that has firm and smooth skin.
How to Store
SunGold kiwifruit are tender, refreshing and usually ready to be eaten straight away. To slow down the ripening process, keep them in the fridge away from other fruit. On the other hand, to speed the ripening process up, store at room temperature in a paper bag with apples, oranges bananas or pears, but away from sunlight.
Great source of fiber, high in vitamin C, and a good source of potassium & vitamin E.
Kiwi & Grape Kebobs
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 10 Min Calories/Serving: 170
Fruit for Kebobs:
- 2 bananas, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 tbsp 100% orange juice
- 2 SunGold kiwis, peeled and cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 cup grapes
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup (2oz) 100% apple juice
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt, fat free
- Combine crushed pineapple and apple juice in a blender. Add yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Pour into small bowl. If desired, cover and refrigerate before serving.
- In a small bowl, place the banana slices and drizzle with orange juice. Stir gently.
- Cut the kiwifruit slices into quarters.
- For the kebabs, thread the fruit onto 4-inch skewers. Serve with dip.