About Riced Broccoli
Made from the florets and stems, riced broccoli is processed into crisp, rice-like grains that can be used cooked or uncooked, in all the same ways you’d use cauliflower rice, or even actual rice.
How to Store
Store unused broccoli rice in an air tight container in the crisper section of your refrigerator.
Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin A and C. Broccoli is also rich in the fat-soluble vitamins E and K. Broccoli is a great source of folate, as well as trace amounts of thiamin, niacin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid.
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 30 Min Calories/Serving: 68
- 1 package fresh cut broccoli rice
- Olive oil or canola cooking spray
- lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, cut into quarters
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put broccoli rice in single layer on cookie sheet or baking dish. Add red onion, shallot and garlic.
- Spray with cooking spray and stir to coat. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned. Stir once during the baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put back into the oven for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve.