Instant Chicken Coconut Curry Soup
Instant Chickken Coconut Curry Soup
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes
- ⅓ cup lite coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1½ teaspoon honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) sweet potato noodles
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded, skinless cooked chicken breast meat (from whole roasted chicken)
- 2 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- ¼ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 4 lime wedges
- Into each of 4 (1-pint) canning jars, evenly divide coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and honey, noodles, chicken, bok choy and edamame; top each with 1 lime wedge. Cover and refrigerate.
- To prepare 1 jar: Squeeze lime wedge into jar; add very hot water, cover and shake until seasonings are dissolved. Uncover and microwave on high in 1-minute intervals until hot; stir well and serve.
Per serving: 226 Calories, 3g Fat (2g Saturated), 40mg Cholesterol, 531mg Sodium, 34g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 9g Sugars, 2g Added Sugars, 18g Protein
Make it a Meal: Serve with black rice sprinkled with toasted unsweetened coconut and grated carrots.