How to Select
Choose plump tomatoes with smooth skins that are free from bruises, cracks or blemishes.
How to Store
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Use within 1 week after ripe. Tomatoes taste best if not refrigerated; refrigerate only if you can’t use them before they spoil.
Nutrients Found in Grape Oranges
Fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, low in sodium, an excellent source of vitamins A and C and a good source of Vitamin K and potassium.
Servings: 6 Preparation Time: 20 Min Calories/serving: 84
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ¼ -inch thick rounds
- 1 ½ cups canned corn, drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Dash red pepper (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Cook onion in vegetable oil under tender.
- Add zucchini, corn, tomatoes and spices to onion
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.