How to Select
Choose tomatoes with bright, shiny skins and firm fresh.
How to Store
Store tomatoes at room temperature away from direct sunlight, use within one week after ripe. Tomatoes taste best if not refrigerated; refrigerate only if you can’t use them before spoil.
Tomatoes are low fat, saturated fat free, very low in sodium, cholesterol free, and low in calories. They are also high in vitamin A, high in vitamin C, and a good source of potassium.
Campari Mixed Salad
Servings: 8 Preparation Time: 20 Min Calories/Serving: 312
- 1 pkg (10 oz) Y.E.L.O.™ tomatoes, but into wedges
- 1 pkg (1 lb) Campari tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 cups torn radicchio
- 4 cups argula
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- White Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced shallot
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Dressing: Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, shallot, salt and pepper until combined.
- Toss tomatoes, radicchio and arugula. Sprinkle with bleu cheese.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup dressing, adding more to taste if desired.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and serve.