Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup chopped green and/or red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1½ tablespoons chopped white onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 (5-ounce) wells in 8-well mini loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg; add remaining ingredients, except ketchup, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and gently mix until just combined. Divide turkey mixture into prepared wells.
- Bake meat loaves 15 minutes; brush tops with ketchup. Bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
Per serving: 334 Calories, 16g Fat (4g Saturated), 207mg Cholesterol, 579mg Sodium,
11g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 6g Sugars, 3g Added Sugars, 38g Protein
Make it a Meal: Serve with roasted butternut squash and sautéed spinach.
Dietitian Tip: Have picky eaters at your table? Vary your veggies with seasonal fall favorites like pumpkin mashed sweet potatoes or sauteed mushrooms or swiss chard. End your meal with a sweet treat like single serve chocolate pudding.