Health & Wellness
Zallie’s Fresh Kitchen has Registered Dietitians onsite to provide you with relevant and accurate information that help meet your wellness goals. A majority of services provided by ZFK dietitians are FREE and include the following:
- Nutritional Counseling Whether you’re just getting started on your personal wellness journey or simply need to reboot, our staff of Registered Dietitians can help. At no cost, our RDs can provide tips on shaping up your diet, meal planning and more. Call to schedule an appointment today!
- Store Tours Our dietitians provide individual or group tours through the supermarket to highlight new (or existing!) items that fit dietary needs and preferences. Store tours can be tailored to focus on heart health, weight management, diabetes, label reading and much more.
- Health Screenings Speak to our dietitians and pharmacists to find out when the next FREE health screening will be offered at our stores. Customers can get their cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure screened by experienced staff, plus learn how to manage results with a healthy lifestyle.
- Community Health & Wellness Events Schedule our Registered Dietitians for a group lecture, community health fair, library or school event and more!
- Children’s Nutrition Education Programs Our Registered Dietitians team up with local schools, libraries, boy scout and girl scout troops to make nutrition education interactive and fun! Reach out to schedule your next event with one of the dietitians.
- Healthy Recipe & Product Demonstrations Several times throughout the month, you might catch one of our RDs at a demo station in the store highlighting a “dietitian-approved” recipe, “Produce Pick” or “Dietitian’s Selection” from one of our store’s departments. Swing by for a taste, recipe and relevant health information.
- Culinary Workshop (Note: Available now at ShopRite of Medford only) For a $20 registration fee, customers can enjoy 2-hour, hands-on cooking classes led by a trained chef and our in-store dietitian. This culinary experience is perfect for budding chefs, those looking to sharpen their cooking skills or even just to enjoy on your night out! Please visit our customer service desk or go to http://www.shoprite.com/culinary-workshop for more information.
The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice. Always consult with your doctor or health care professional before making any changes to your diet and/or medication.