Organic Red Kale
Low fat, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, low sodium excellent source of vitamin A and C and a good source of calcium and potassium.
How to Select
Choose dark colored kale bunches with small to medium leaves. Avoid brown or yellow leaves.
How to Store
Store Kale in a plastic bag in the coldest part of the fridge for 3-5 days.
Servings: 12 Prep Time: 20 min Calories/Serving: 58
- 2 bunches of kale, washed and thick stems removed
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste or sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop kale into chip size pieces and place into a large bowl
- Pour oil and vinegar onto kale, mix to coat all pieces.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes; serve immediately.