Mini Sweet Mixed Peppers
How to Select
Choose bright sweet mini peppers with a glossy finish and firm and plump in texture.
How to Store
Easy to handle and are not too delicate. Store sweet mini peppers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How to Use
The peppers petite size is convenient to add into most recipes. Serve raw for a crunch in salads and appetizers or incorporate into stir-fries and rice dishes.
Spicy Cucumber and Veggie Sweet Salad
Servings: 2-4 Preparation Time: 10 Min Calories/serving: 195
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced thin
- 10 mini sweet peppers, sliced thin round
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup of seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Serrano Pepper, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss together cucumbers, mini sweet peppers and red onion. Set aside
- In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Combine all ingredients and serve.