Dole Bountiful Kits
How to Store Dole Bountiful Kits
Refrigerate packed salad kits within two hours of purchase. These kits are designed with a variety of new flavor combinations and a selection of plant-based proteins meant to suit your taste buds and satisfy your hunger.
The fiesta ranch kit comes with corn, black beans and red bell peppers to keep you full, fresh greens, red cabbages and carrots to pack in the nutrients, and Taco Ranch Dressing for a splash of flavor.
Find it in the Produce Aisle!
Fiesta Fish Tacos
- 1 bag (8.5oz) Dole© Fiesta Ranch Kit
- 1-1/2 lb. Cod Fish Fillets
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 18 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 6 lime wedges
- Prepare DOLE© Fiesta Ranch Kit according to package directions.
- Rinse cod fish and pat it to dry. Dust all over with chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Coat all over with cooking spray. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, coat skillet with cooking spray and add fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until fish just starts to flake apart easily.
- Wrap stack of tortillas in damp paper towerls and microwave for 1 minute or until warm. Fill each tortilla with some fish, coleslaw, and salsa. Squeeze on some lime juice, roll up, and enjoy.