Green Zucchini Capellini
Zucchini are fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free, cholesterol free, low-calorie, and high in vitamin C.
How to Cook
Spiralized zucchini doesn’t always have to be cooked. Raw noodles are crunchy, so simply pour a warmed sauce on top and the noodles will slightly heat and soften. You can also sauté the noodles for a few minutes with some olive oil and top with your favorite dressing or sauce!
How to Store
Store zucchini in a plastic bag or container in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. Do not wash it until you are ready to use it. Cooked zucchini can be stored in the refrigerator as well, but should be used within 2 days.
Thai My Zoddle
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 45 Min Calories/Serving: 200
- 16 oz. Green Zucchini Capellini
- 16 oz. Large cooked shrimp
- 8 oz. canned whole corn kernels
- 4 oz. baby kale
- 2 tbsp. roasted cashews
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. black and white sesame seeds
- 8 oz. Wholesome Pantry sesame ginger dressing
- 1 fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Place shrimp in a colander and defrost under cold running water.
- Drain corn and set aside.
- Slice scallions and set aside.
- Once shrimp is defrosted, remove tails from and place in a stainless steel bowl.
- To the shrimp add the sesame dressing, corn, green zucchini capellini noodles, baby kale, lime zest and juice, cilantro, ½ the scallions, ½ the cashews and the sesame seeds.
- Toss evenly, place in a serving bowl and top with remaining cashews and scallions.