Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
About Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
With POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils, enjoy the sweet, tart taste of Wonderful pomegranates just by opening a package. Ready to serve, POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils add color and flavor to all your favorite dishes.
How to Store
From the date they are packed, fresh pomegranate arils can last up to two weeks refrigerated in a sealed plastic container.
Frozen pomegranate arils can last for many months in the freezer. To freeze pomegranate arils, spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in a freezer for two hours or until frozen. Transfer frozen pomegranate arils to a resealable plastic bag or container.
POM POMS Fresh Pomegranate Arils have vitamin C, fiber and they’re known for their unique antioxidants, polyphenols.
Autumn Fruit Salad
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 15 Min Calories/serving: 185
- ¼ cup POM Wonderful Pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 medium Honeycrisp apples, cored and chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- a pinch of ground allspice
- In large skillet, toast pecans over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, syrup, and apple pie spice; fold in apples. Makes about 4 ½ cups.
- Serve salad sprinkled with pomegranate arils and pecans.
Nutritional Information: Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Sodium 16 mg, Carbohydrate 28g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 20g, Protein 5g