Wonderful Citrus Seedless Lemons
Very similar to other citrus fruits, low in calories, but high in vitamin C, and dietary fiber.
How to Select
Skin should be smooth and brightly colored. Choose firm lemons that are heavy for their size.
How to Store
Refrigerate in a plastic bag for up to 10 days or until fruit begins to show signs of age.
Sheet Pan Lemon-Parmesan Chicken with Veggies
Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 20 Min Calories/serving: 358
- 1 Wonderful Citrus Seedless Lemons, almost 2 tbsp. of juice
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tbsp. Dijon or coarse ground mustard
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ¼ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken tenders or breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Fresh thyme sprigs and lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray; spread onion on pan and spray with cooking spray. Roast onion 10 minutes.
- In wide, shallow dish, stir mustard, lemon juice and butter. In large zip-top plastic bag, mix breadcrumbs, cheese and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In batches, dip chicken in mustard mixture to coat; add to breadcrumb mixture in bag and toss to coat.
- Push onion to 1 side of pan; spray opposite side of pan with cooking spray. Stir artichokes and tomatoes into onion; spread chicken on opposite side of pan. Spray chicken and vegetables with cooking spray.
- Roast 10 minutes or until bottom of chicken browns; turn chicken and stir vegetables. Roast 15 minutes longer or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°. Serve chicken and vegetables garnished with thyme sprigs and lemon wedges, if desired.