Rosemary-Pomegranate Pork Skewers with Green Beans and Quinoa & Brown Rice
Turkey Mole Fajita Bowls
Prep time: 20
Cook Time: 8
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1¼ pounds boneless pork chops, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1 bag (12 ounces) steam-in-bag frozen whole green beans
- 1 package (8.5 ounces) microwaveable quinoa & brown rice with garlic
- In large bowl, whisk garlic, pomegranate juice, rosemary, zest and ½ teaspoon salt; add pork, toss gently and let stand 30 minutes. Soak 4 (9¾-inch) wooden skewers in water 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Thread pork onto skewers; place on prepared pan. Bake skewers 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Preheat broiler to high. Broil skewers 2 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once.
- Prepare green beans and quinoa & brown rice as labels direct; serve with pork skewers.
Per serving (4 ounces pork, 2/3 cup green beans, 1/3 cup quinoa & brown rice): 402 Calories, 17g Fat (6g Saturated), 85mg Cholesterol, 560mg Sodium, 29g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 6g Sugars, 0g Added Sugar, 35g Protein
Chef Tip: Customize this recipe by replacing pork with chicken, shrimp or even steak.