How to Select Muscat Grapes
Choose grapes that are firm, with no bruises, decay or shatter. Vine stems should be green and pliable, never dried out.
How to Store Muscat Grapes
Refrigerate in crisper for up to one week.
Nutrients Found in Muscat Grapes
Grapes are fat free, saturated fat free, very low sodium and cholesterol free.
- Fruit Salad – Sliced Muscat Grapes + Diced Apples + Sliced Bananas + Berries
- Breakfast Bowl – Sliced Muscat Grapes + Oatmeal or Greek Yogurt + Honey + Cinnamon
- Fruit & Cheese Platter – Muscat Grapes + Goat Cheese + Walnuts + Toasted Whole Grain Bread
- Summer Salad – Sliced Muscat Grapes + Spinach + Almonds + Grilled Chicken + Olive Oil
- Or enjoy this sweet treat on its own as a delicious and nutritious snack!
Did you know
Muscat Grapes can be enjoyed raw or cooked!