Medford’s Fresh Look
Find out what’s in Store for you at the new Zallie’s Fresh Kitchen ShopRite of Medford!
In our newly redesigned Medford store, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by not only the physical improvements we made, but also with the new and expanded products and services we offer. Below are some highlights and what you can expect to see on your next visit.
Easier Navigation: Visibility throughout the store was maximized to make finding what you need easier.
- Signs over each aisle were lowered.
- The height of free-standing product displays was reduced.
- Food selection bins in the Produce Department were lowered to ensure items are easier to see and reach.
Expanded ‘Grab and Go’ Cases: Several areas of the Deli and Prepared Food sections were overhauled to dedicate more floor space to match the way customers shop.
- Four new rotisserie ovens expanded the store’s capacity to roast whole chickens and other meats to keep up with market demand.
- Team members will assemble custom-ordered sandwiches on the spot.
- In addition to complete cooked meals, additional cases hold mix-n-match meal components so customers can select a main and sides that will please even the pickiest eaters.
- For those who need meals-on-the-go, the new Salad Bar offers more fresh greens, a larger selection of grains, and an assortment of protein choices.
Meals of the Week: Like those mail-order kits, but with customization
options, each week we’ll showcase two meals consisting of protein + grain + produce.
- All the key ingredients will be available in one place for easy shopping, along with recipe cards and prep tools.
- Select a recipe (maybe even both), swap items based on your preferences, and head home with the prep work done.
Catering Office: The new Catering Office (connected to the kitchen) has evolved to meet the growing demand for service.
- The Catering team is well-equipped to handle events of any size including large-scale events like bridal showers and office parties to smaller celebrations like dinner parties, holiday meals, or birthday parties.
- We doubled the size of the kitchen that supports the Catering Office and other store needs, recognizing that many people shop for ready-made foods in addition to pantry staples