ShopRite of Center Square Plaza
Zallie-Somerset is building the highly anticipated ShopRite of Center Square Plaza in Woolwich Township, targeted for a spring 2023 opening.
The new store will anchor a significant retail development at the corner of Center Square Road and Auburn Road. At about 78,000 square feet, it will be the newest and one of the largest ShopRite stores in Gloucester County.
ShopRite of Center Square Plaza will offer distinct advantages for customers:
- A kitchen to support a full range of prepared and catered food services, reflecting a steady trend over the past decade of guests’ interest in ready-to-eat foods.
- A full-sized Order.Pickup.Deliver. department to meet demand for this time-saving amenity that expanded in popularity during the past few years.
- An indoor/outdoor sit-down café, floral and gift department, bakery and other must-haves for modern groceries, truly living up to the title of “supermarket.”
Located in an area of high population growth within Woolwich Township, the Center Square Plaza is envisioned as a gateway to the greater area of Swedesboro.
“This is such an exciting project for Woolwich Township,” according to Mayor Craig Frederick. “The highly anticipated opening of ShopRite of Center Square – and the retailers that will follow – will give the residents of our growing community more services and more choices.”
Zallie-Somerset is proud to build ShopRite of Center Square with these partners:
- Lynmar Builders, headquartered in Westville, is a well-established general contractor with over 35 years of experience and a specialty in supermarket, restaurant, hotel, and retail construction.
- Cold Technology of Blackwood seamlessly integrates refrigeration, HVAC, and lighting into unified designs for commercial operations.
- Vissi Architect + Design, based in Cherry Hill and active nationwide, draws on its diverse experience for a creative and unique approach to projects of all sizes.
Get updates on ShopRite of Center Square Plaza and other news from Zallie-Somerset ShopRite stores! Sign up for our newsletter.